March 2020 Campaign- Put Your Seuss To Good Use!
How to Enter:
- Like Our Facebook & Instagram page
- Donate a children’s book
- Drop off or mail book(s) to Olde Port Properties in Portsmouth , NH
- Enter raffle to win local gift cards!
**If you use the amazon wish list, please put your Information in the “gift message” to be entered to win.**
Send or drop off any donations to:
Olde Port Properties, ATTN: Alexis Bourbeau, 26 Congress Street, Portsmouth, NH 03801
Amazon Wish List for Portsmouth Middle School Pop-Up Library : https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/UJR13AUY41Z3?ref_=wl_share
Read Across America Day, also known as Dr Seuss Day, is a yearly observance in the USA inaugurated by the NEA (National Education Association). It is held on the school day that is nearest to 2 March, Dr Seuss birthday. Theodor Seuss Geisel was an American artist, book publisher, animator, poet, a political cartoonist as well as an author. He is best known for authoring over 60 children’s books.
NEA launched the Read Across America, which is an initiative on reading that began in 1997, to encourage children in reading more books and also getting them excited about reading. On 2 March 1998, the first Read Across America Day was celebrated; since then, it has been held annually. The holiday mainly focuses on motivating children to read as it improves their performance in school.
In appreciation of this holiday, Olde Port Properties is running a fundraiser to get folks to donate their used books in very good condition. “High quality books for high quality kids”. Drop off your donations at Olde Port Properties from March 1st-March 31st. Graphic novels for ages 0-18 are encouraged. If you do not have gently used books lying around at home, you may purchase from the Portsmouth Middle Schools Pop-Up Library Amazon Wish List. If purchased on Amazon, please send to 26 Congress Street with your information to enter the raffle.
Again, the link is : https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/UJR13AUY41Z3?ref_=wl_share
Guidelines and Regulations
Detailed contest rules, terms, and conditions:
- No purchase necessary
- Making a purchase does not increase your chances of winning
- Contest begins 3/1/2020 and ends 3/31/2020
- Open to NH and ME residents age 16 and up
- The prize winners will be drawn and announced April 1st 2020 and notified by phone or email. The winner will be mentioned on Olde Port Properties Instagram and Facebook pages. The winners will be chosen at random from all qualified entries. One prize per person.
- Alexis Bourbeau at Olde Port Properties is administering the campaign
- The prizes are non-transferable, non- refundable, and cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods or services.
- Facebook is not a sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with our contest.
- When you enter to win, you consent and agree to terms and conditions for the use of personal information including: Name, Address, Phone Number, and Email for marketing purposes.
- Gift cards being raffled are:
The Goat The Green Room Popovers Fresh Press Home Design Dover Kilwins NH Coffe Co Board and Brush
To contact us or for more information, click the following link: https://www.oldeportproperties.com/contact-us/
or contact Alexis Bourbeau at 603-766-0424 x10